陳綺貞 - 距離 (Live 版) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 距離 (Live 版)




距離 (Live 版)
Distance (Live Version)
進一步就是退 退在你影子覆蓋範圍
Stepping forward is retreating, retreating within the range covered by your shadow
你看的事情多絕對 絕對沒有容許犯錯的機會
You see things absolutely, absolutely not allowing for the possibility of making mistakes
退一步就是追 追趕被你侵犯的機會
Stepping back is pursuing, pursuing the opportunity to be violated by you
我留的空間越絕對 越看出你想要擁抱的意味
The more absolute the space I leave, the more you show that you want to embrace
而我在猜 你會怎麼做 當你失落 意志力薄弱
And I'm guessing, what will you do when you're lost, when your willpower is weak?
除非是我 在你的耳邊訴說 彌補一個人的虛空
Unless it's me, whispering in your ear, making up for one person's emptiness
我們現在 遠距離的戀愛 我是否該放鬆我的期待
Right now, we're in a long-distance relationship, should I relax my expectations?
除非是我 熟悉你身體的脈博需要最深邃的安慰
Unless it's me, I'm familiar with the pulse of your body, you need the deepest comfort
讓我貼進你最柔軟的心扉 只有我才能將你的好壞都擁有
Let me come close to your softest heart, only I can possess all your good and bad
我們現在 零距離的戀愛 我是否該坦白我的關懷
Right now, we're in a zero-distance relationship, should I confess my care?
如果是我在你的耳邊訴說 能否彌補兩個人的虛空
If it's me, whispering in your ear, can I make up for the emptiness of two people?
而我在猜 你會怎麼做 當你滿足不了你的欲求
And I'm guessing, what will you do when you can't satisfy your desire?
除非是我 熟悉你身體的脈博需要最深邃的安慰
Unless it's me, I'm familiar with the pulse of your body, you need the deepest comfort
讓我貼進你最柔軟的心扉 只有我才能將我們的距離都佔有
Let me come close to your softest heart, only I can possess all our distances
退一步就是追 追趕被你侵犯的機會
Stepping back is pursuing, pursuing the opportunity to be violated by you
你留的空間除非是我
The space you leave, unless it's me
才能將我們的距離都佔有
Can possess all our distances





Writer(s): Chen Qi Zhen, 陳 綺貞, 陳 綺貞


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.