陳綺貞 - 雨水一盒 A Box Full of Rain - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 雨水一盒 A Box Full of Rain




雨水一盒 A Box Full of Rain
A Box Full of Rain
陳綺貞
Chen Qi Zhen
雨水一盒(A Box of Rain)
A Box of Rain
每當日子渾圓飽滿 我就一籌莫展 我閃爍其詞丟三忘四
Whenever day is round and full, I’ve got nothing to say. I blink my eyes, forget the words I want to convey.
我感覺自己 完全地不可靠 我是我猜我會 慢慢瘋掉 最好不要
I’ve the feeling I’m unreliable, that I’ll go crazy, but I’d better not.
那些下午我決定要 一無所有 只能留給你雨水一盒
In those afternoons, I decided to leave with nothing, leaving only a box full of rain for you.
我這麼孤單難以預料 我想我是我會 慢慢瘋掉 慢慢瘋掉
I’m so lonely and unpredictable. I think I will slowly go crazy again, I’d better not.
你必須了解我無法繼續下去 到未來那許諾之地 在那裡我是那麼那麼愛你
You must know I can’t go on with you to that promised land in the future, where I love you so much.
我們言不及義 不停的擁吻就像 法國電影 我從來不喜歡那些現成的人生隱喻
Our words make no sense. We can’t stop kissing each other like in a French movie. I never liked those ready-made metaphors,
除了 遙遠異地
Except “Faraway”.
一台點唱機 讓我 投下一枚銅幣 慢慢跳舞
I put a coin in a juke box in a faraway place, and I danced slowly.
即使在最值得一提的下午 對於告別我還是顯得粗魯
Even on the most unforgettable afternoon, I was still so rude to say goodbye.
我在琴弦上把每個音都 彈得飽滿了
I played each note on the guitar strings with a full sound.
一顆一顆雨水都落在盒子裡了
Raindrops fell into the box one by one.
一顆一顆雨水都落在盒子裡
Raindrops fell into the box one by one.
一盒乾淨透明的雨水 我從來不知道 盒子上有個裂縫
A box of clean and transparent rain. I never knew there was a crack on the box.
雨水又要 滿滿一盒雨水
Rain filled the box up again.
又要 慢慢漏掉...
I slowly drained the water out…..
那些下午我決定要 一無所有 只能留給你雨水一盒
In those afternoons, I decided to leave with nothing, leaving only a box full of rain for you.
我這麼孤單難以預料 我想我是我會 慢慢瘋掉 慢慢瘋掉 瘋掉 最好不要
I’m so lonely and unpredictable. I think I will slowly go crazy again, I’d better not.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.