陳美玲 - 痴心怨侣 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳美玲 - 痴心怨侣




痴心怨侣
Heartbroken Lovers
夜已是沉醉于风里凝视抱紧的一对
The night is drunk in the wind, and I stare at us holding each other tight.
愉快是情侣痴痴沉默抱拥的相对
Happiness is a couple in love, silently embracing each other.
而我是继续孤单归去
But I continue on alone.
迷失于晚风路 夺回在往日你夜深的拥吻
Lost in the evening breeze, grasping for our kiss you gave me on that night long ago.
但是没法占有你的爱
But I can't possess your love.
望见在遥远的灯脚柔弱照出的一对
Far away, in the faint light of the lamp, I see a couple.
默看着情侣消失去情像雨粉一般碎
Silently watching as the lovers fade away, the rain of love falling apart.
随午夜过后痴心失去无声中正洒泪
As midnight passes, my aching heart silently weeps.
回头是看着我未讲多一句像是答案爱是没有不对
Looking back, I see no answer as to why our love couldn't be.
叶角挂满露水每夜也感空虚
The leaves hang heavy with dew, each night I feel so empty.
唇角挂满泪水跌在雨堆
My lips are stained with tears, falling like raindrops.
望见在遥远的灯脚柔弱照出的一对
Far away, in the faint light of the lamp, I see a couple.
默看着情侣消失去情像雨粉一般碎
Silently watching as the lovers fade away, the rain of love falling apart.
随午夜过后痴心失去无声中正洒泪
As midnight passes, my aching heart silently weeps.
回头是看着我未讲多一句
Looking back, no words spoken.
像是答案爱是没法再追
As if the answer is clear: love cannot be rekindled.
流下了泪还是雨水
Are these tears, or is it rain?
入夜每令我再度为你心碎
Each night breaks my heart for you all over again.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.