陳詩慧 - 錯在我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳詩慧 - 錯在我




錯在我
My Fault
錯在我
My fault
從前獨立自己一個
Used to be independent, all on my own
何用你去痛惜 擔心我
What use do I have for your pity and concern?
直至爭吵一刻 還是算快樂
Up until the moment we quarreled, I was still quite happy
誰又要你對我 說功過
Who asked you to tell me what I did right or wrong?
如果 沉默讓我們好過
If silence makes us feel better
談話語氣有刺 是錯麼
Is it wrong that my tone is harsh?
誰也知 你不必講錯在我
Everyone knows you don't have to tell me it's my fault
從來只怪 你太冷淡太匆忙
I've always only blamed you for being too cold and hasty
原來你待薄我是為我好 未想過
So you are treating me badly for my own good? I never thought of that
其實想指教我 何樣去重拾快樂
You actually want to teach me how to rediscover happiness
何以不願撇開你 愛下一個
Why are you reluctant to leave you and love someone else?
糊塗相信 你那發誓巳太多
Foolishly believing your vows too many times
蠢得我 不爭氣 為你沉溺忍著過
I'm so stupid, I can't help but sink for you and endure it
明白你沒欠我 你沒錯
I understand that you don't owe me anything, you're not wrong
誰也知 你不必講錯在我
Everyone knows you don't have to tell me it's my fault
從來只怪 對你信任巳太多
I've always only blamed myself for trusting you too much
多得你 情人節 獨個回家 掉低我
You left me alone on Valentine's Day and dumped me
然後轉身遠去 陪同第三者拍拖
Then you turned around and left to go on a date with someone else
何以不願撇開你 愛下一個
Why are you reluctant to leave you and love someone else?
明明知道 與你再沒有如果
I know clearly that there is no future for us
蠢得我 不爭氣為你沉溺 忍著過
I'm so stupid, I can't help but sink for you and endure it
如若怪就要怪 錯在我
If I have to blame someone, then it's my fault
朦著眼 為了你 輪候快樂
Blinded, I waited for happiness for you






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.