陶喆 - Melody - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陶喆 - Melody




Melody
Melody
終於明白你已變成回憶 沒有言語能夠說明當別人問起
I finally realized you have become my memories. There are no words that can describe how I feel when asked about you.
譜了一段旋律沒有句點 也無法再繼續
I made a melody that has no ending and can no longer be continued.
像埋伏在街頭的某種氣息 無意間經過把往日笑與淚勾起
Like some kind of hidden scent in the streets, it unexpectedly brings back the past smiles and tears.
忽然心痛的無法再壓抑 原來從未忘記
I feel an overwhelming heartache, reminding me of those memories I could never forget.
Melody 腦海中的旋律轉個不停 愛過你 有太多話忘了要告訴你
Melody, the melody in my mind keeps playing. I have loved you; there are too many things I have not told you.
Melody 無數動人音符在我生命 愛過你 失去你我才知道要珍惜
Melody, the countless moving notes in my life. I have loved you; it was after I lost you that I learned to cherish.
當時無法為你寫的那首歌 卻是我永遠的遺憾當愛逝去
Back then, I was unable to write that song for you. It has become my eternal regret since our love has ended.
如果所有的錯重來一次 能否改變結局
If I could go back and change all my mistakes, could we have a different ending?
終於落下休止符的那首歌 我聽著每一個音符流過的回憶
I finally played that song that ended with a rest. As I listened to it, every note brought back memories.
為什麼在那麼多年以後 還不能說再見
Why is it that even after so many years, I still cannot say goodbye?
Melody 腦海中的旋律如此熟悉 愛過你 在我心裡只能輕輕嘆息
Melody, the melody in my mind is so familiar. I have loved you; in my heart, I can only sigh softly.
Melody 無數動人音符在我生命 愛過你 失去你我才知道要珍惜
Melody, the countless moving notes in my life. I have loved you; it was after I lost you that I learned to cherish.
Melody oh Melody 我永遠不能忘記
Melody, oh Melody, I will never forget you.
你是多麼的美麗 讓這音樂一直不停響起
You are so beautiful, making this music play endlessly.
Melody oh Melody 我捨不得去忘記
Melody, oh Melody, I cannot bear to forget you.
我們快樂的過去 請別讓我從這夢境清醒
Our happy past, please do not wake me up from this dream.
Melody 腦海中的旋律如此熟悉
Melody, the melody in my mind is so familiar.
愛著你 求你聽我唱完這一段旋律 請不要離去
I love you. Please listen to me finish singing this melody. Please do not leave.
Melody 你是在我腦海不停的旋律 愛過你 我的心裡只能無言嘆息
Melody, you are the melody that plays incessantly in my mind. I have loved you; in my heart, I can only sigh silently.
Melody 無數動人音符在生命裡 愛過你 失去後我才知道要珍惜你
Melody, the countless moving notes in my life. I have loved you; it was after I lost you that I realized how much I cherish you.





Writer(s): David Tao Zhe, Wa Wa


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.