陶喆 - 月亮代表誰的心 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction en anglais 陶喆 - 月亮代表誰的心




月亮代表誰的心
Who Is the Moon's Heart for?
都怪那晚的月光 浪漫的讓人心慌
Blame the moonlight that night, so romantic it made my heart race,
其實原來沒有怎樣 只是夜有一點涼
When really nothing special happened, the night was just a bit chilly,
愛忽然難捨難放
Suddenly love was hard to let go.
彎彎月亮在天上 看我們愛的癡狂
The crescent moon in the sky watches us love like crazy,
什麼誓言都不要講 我的吻在你肩膀
Don't make any promises, my kiss is on your shoulder,
在你耳邊輕輕唱
Singing softly in your ear.
你問我愛你有多深 我愛你有幾分
You ask me how deep my love is, how much I love you,
我的情也真 我的愛也那麼真
My emotions are real, my love is so true,
月亮代表我的心 oh yeah
The moon represents my heart, oh yeah.
圓圓月亮在天上 看人們聚散無常
The full moon in the sky watches people drift apart,
一個人在街上遊蕩 愛恨心裡已兩茫茫 yeah
Wandering alone in the street, love and hate in my heart are in a daze, yeah,
我沒有想像堅強
I'm not as strong as I thought.
初一十五的月亮 (有些憂傷)
The moon on the first and fifteenth (is a little melancholy),
天天變的不一樣 (在你臉上)
Changing every day (on your face),
原來所謂地久天長 也只是誤會一場
It turns out that the so-called eternal love is just a misunderstanding,
那首歌我慢慢唱
I'll sing that song slowly.
你問我愛你有多深 我愛你有幾分
You ask me how deep my love is, how much I love you,
我的情不移 我的愛也不會變
My feelings will never change, my love will never change,
月亮代表我的心 oh yeah
The moon represents my heart, oh yeah.
輕輕的一個吻 (輕輕baby just a little kiss)
A gentle kiss (a gentle baby just a little kiss),
曾經打動你的心 (打動你的心)
Once it moved your heart (moved your heart),
深深的一段情 (一段情)
A deep love (a love),
成了回憶到如今 (從此我會永遠思念)
Now only a memory (from now until forever I will miss you).
我問你愛我有多深 你愛我有幾分
I asked you how deeply you loved me, how much you loved me,
你去想一想 你去看一看
Think about it, take a look,
月亮代表誰的心 (月亮代表誰的心)
Whose heart does the moon represent (whose heart does the moon represent)?
月亮代表誰的心 (月亮代表 月亮代表)
Whose heart does the moon represent (whose heart does the moon represent),
月亮代表誰的心 (月亮代表誰的心)
Whose heart does the moon represent (whose heart does the moon represent)?





Writer(s): Yi Sun, Qing Xi Weng, David Tao Zhe, Wa Wa


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.