陶喆 - 無緣 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陶喆 - 無緣




無緣
No fate
無緣
No fate
我承認我也有點情緒 該好好談卻讓你離去
I admit that I'm also a little emotional, and I should have talked to you properly but let you leave.
改天買點什麼哄你 你就不會生氣
I will buy you something to make you happy next time, and you will not be angry.
一個星期都沒你消息 十七個留言都沒回應
There has been no news from you for a week, and you haven't responded to seventeen messages.
感覺有一點不對勁 讓我開始擔心
Something feels wrong, and I'm starting to worry.
我說了什麼 我做了什麼 還是問題不在誰認錯
What did I say and do, or is the problem not about who admits the mistake?
錯在那不該做的卻一直做 該說的沒有說
The mistake is that I keep doing what I shouldn't, and I don't say what I should.
我說了什麼 我做了什麼 你我還要騙自己多久
What did I say and do? How long are you and I going to deceive ourselves?
如果裝若無其事重頭來過 讓我們比較好過 是對還是錯
If we pretend that nothing happened and start over, will it make us feel better? Is it right or wrong?
Hey ooh ooh 有什麼出錯
Hey ooh ooh What's wrong?
足夠的技巧不去爭執 足夠的成熟但沒情趣
Enough skills not to argue, enough maturity but no fun.
會是愛得不夠多 還是根本愛錯
Is it because we don't love enough or because we love the wrong person?
分手這念頭你有閃過 老實說我也想過很多
You have thought about breaking up, and to be honest, I have thought about it a lot.
難得但諷刺的默契 想想會更難過
It's a rare but ironic tacit understanding, and it's even harder to think about.
我說了什麼 我做了什麼 還是問題不在誰認錯
What did I say and do, or is the problem not about who admits the mistake?
錯在那不該做的一直做 該說的沒有說
The mistake is that I keep doing what I shouldn't, and I don't say what I should.
我說了什麼 我做了什麼 你我還要騙自己多久
What did I say and do? How long are you and I going to deceive ourselves?
如果裝若無其事重頭來過 讓我們比較好過 是對還是錯
If we pretend that nothing happened and start over, will it make us feel better? Is it right or wrong?
能說的都說了 能做的都做了 都願意但沒改過
I said everything I could say and did everything I could do, but neither of us wanted to change.
能說的都說了 能做的都做了
I said everything I could say and did everything I could do.
我說了什麼 我做了什麼
What did I say and do?
可能你都永遠不會懂
Maybe you will never understand.
掏出我的心給你有什麼用 又不是沒努力過
What's the use of giving you my heart? It's not like I haven't tried.
不是你的錯 不是我的錯
It is not your fault. It is not my fault.
怪你不如我先想清楚 慢慢瞭解愛不是在比誰痛
I should think clearly before blaming you. Love is not about who feels the most pain.
多用心都沒有用 怪緣分不夠
There is no use for a caring heart. We are not fated.





Writer(s): David Tao, Chao Xiong Li, Ran Zhu Jing


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.