陶晶瑩 - Blue - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陶晶瑩 - Blue




Blue
Blue
I feel blue 沒有風的下午 想起那天還是會有點辛苦
I feel blue in the windless afternoons. I remember that day and it still pains me a little.
Oh! so blue 恨自己太清楚(生命不能重複)
Oh! so blue, hating that I know too much (that life cannot be repeated).
我有花在眼前 酒在喉間 想的是你的笑臉
I have flowers in front of me, and wine in my throat; but I think of your smile.
如果能在雨天 會不會有改變 也許你就永遠在我身邊
If only I could be in the rain, maybe something would change. Maybe then you would be by my side forever.
如果當時瞭解 看見我的曖昧 你會不會體貼地再多留一會兒
If only I knew then, if you had seen my hesitation, would you have stayed a little longer out of consideration?
Come back again
Come back again.
是誰走錯了一步 誰又能不後悔
Who made the wrong move? Who doesn't have any regrets?
只是 痛心的 失心的 狠心的 再難挽回
But alas, the heartbreak, the loss, the cruelty: they are hard to recover from.
如果能再遇見 會不會有改變 也許你就永遠在我身邊
If I met you again, could things be different? Maybe you would stay by my side forever.
如果當時瞭解 看見我的曖昧 你會不會體貼地再多留一會兒
If only I knew then, if you had seen my hesitation, would you have stayed a little longer out of consideration?
Come back again
Come back to me.





Writer(s): Cao Jun Hong, Tao Jing Ying


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.