陶晶瑩 - 十天又三天 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陶晶瑩 - 十天又三天




十天又三天
Ten Days and Three More
愛可以這樣 當我想一個人晚餐 卻碰到你坐在對面
Our love could be like this - I wanted to have dinner alone, but found you sitting opposite me
剛分手的人 已有新伴侶 為何我還在意
You've just broken up with someone but already have a new partner. Why do I still care?
你已屬於她 而我只能看著窗外 有沒有人比我可憐
You already belong to her, and I can only look out the window. Is there anyone more pathetic than me?
所以愛上別人包括忘記你 需要一點時間
So I need a little time to forget you and love someone else.
陽光竟然耀眼
Oh! The sun is unexpectedly dazzling.
隨便(想念)
Oh! (Missing you!)
想你已經十天又三天 我好想 再看你一眼
It's been ten days and three more since I last saw you. I want to see you again.
一路轉彎直線 曲折又熟練 是你回家的路線
I've walked the turns and straightaways of your route home so many times, it's become second nature to me.
分手已經十天又三天 整個人 什麼都不對
It's been ten days and three more since we broke up. I'm totally out of sorts.
左邊 右邊 心裡 尋找了幾遍 你真的不在身邊
I've looked left and right, inside and out - you're really not here.
愛已經這樣 而我付過帳的咖啡 苦得沒有一點甜味
Our love has come to this - the coffee I ordered tastes bitter without a hint of sweetness.
當然也有人約我好多遍 但我沒有感覺
Of course, many people have asked me out, but I don't feel anything.
你已不存在 或是還有那麼一點 陰陰暗暗不肯離開
You're non-existent to me now, or perhaps a remnant of the past lingers on, refusing to leave?
所以愛上別人包括忘記你 需要一點時間
So I need a little time to forget you and love someone else.





Writer(s): Chang De Xu, Jin-yin Tao, Jun-hong Cao


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.