雷安娜 - 做一個木頭人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 雷安娜 - 做一個木頭人




做一個木頭人
Be a Wooden Man
四處幻變無數變幻 轉眼就到時間轉眼
The world changes without any warning,And suddenly I find myself in a new time.
你與我明日是在何處 今天我心裡是迷惑
Where will we be tomorrow? I wonder.My heart is filled with confusion today.
這裡是我遊戲故地 這裡共我尋找真理
This is where I used to play the fool,And where I began my search for truth.
這裡共我成長一起渡過 心中充滿記憶
Here, I grew up and spent my time,And my heart is full of memories.
心裡沒法阻止顧慮 做一個木頭人
I can't stop the thoughts rushing through my mind.I'll become a wooden man.
再不想心 牽掛 看不清世事幻變就只說這裡是我的家
I won't care anymore.I won't think about the world changing so fast.I'll just say that this is my home.
做一個木頭人 再不需心裡牽掛 置身於世事外
I'll be a wooden man.I won't have to care anymore.I'll leave the world behind.
內心醉自麻 四處幻變誰去決定 轉眼幻變誰去適應
My mind will be numbed.Who decides what will change?Who can adapt to the changes so quickly?
那裡是我前景就如霧裡 今天我充滿著迷惑
My future is as foggy as the mist.I'm so confused today.
那裡是我無法遠望 那裡屬我難得一看 那裡是我明日是
I can't see the future.I can't even see what's right in front of me.Where will I be tomorrow?
共誰渡過心中只有揣測 心裡沒法阻止顧慮
I can only guess who I'll be with.I can't stop the thoughts rushing through my mind.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.