青山 - 淚的小花 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 青山 - 淚的小花 (Live)




淚的小花 (Live)
Tear Droplet Flower (Live)
泪的小花
Tear Droplet Flower
在雨夜里 飘落下 黄的花白的花
In the rainy night, they gently fall, yellow and white flowers,
带雨的花使我想起了她 就像是含笑的她
Rain-soaked blossoms remind me of her, like her smiling hue.
为了什么 总把头儿垂下 默默地不说一句话
Why do you always hang your head low, silently bearing the pain?
见她泪下 见她不说话 真教我放不下
Seeing your tears, hearing your silence, truly weighs heavy on my heart.
在深夜里 明夜下 有几朵含笑的花
In the depths of the night, beneath the moonlight, a few blooming smiles,
含笑的花使我想起了她 她的笑艳丽像彩霞
Smiling blossoms spark memories of her, her laughter as vibrant as the dawn.
只有她的笑 教我常牵挂 深深地一笑像朵花
Only your smile brings me such longing, etched within my soul like a blooming flower,
见她含笑 见她不说话 真教我心牵挂
Seeing your smile, hearing your silence, truly captivates my heart.





Writer(s): Yuan Shang, Xue Mei Qiu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.