順子 - Dear Friend - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 順子 - Dear Friend




Dear Friend
Dear Friend
跟夏天才告別 轉眼滿地落葉
Summer has just said goodbye, And leaves are fallen all around.
遠遠地 白雲依舊無言
Far away, The clouds are still silent.
像我心裡感覺 還有增無減
Just like my feelings, Which still intensify.
跟去年說再見 轉眼又是冬天
Said goodbye the last year, Now winter comes again.
才一年 看著世界變遷
Only a year, Have seen the world change.
有種滄海桑田 無常的感覺
A vicissitudes of life, A changing feeling.
Oh friend 我對你的想念
Oh my friend, I miss you so much.
此刻特別強烈 我們如此遙遠
Especially at the moment, We are so far apart.
朋友孩子的臉 說著生命喜悅
The faces of the children, Tell me the joy of life.
如果說 我們依然相戀
If we were still together,
說不定在眼前 是另外情節
There might be a different story Before our eyes.
Oh friend 我對你的想念
Oh my friend, I miss you so much.
此刻特別強烈 這麼多年
Especially at the moment, So many years.
Oh friend 我對你的想念
Oh my friend, I miss you so much.
此刻特別強烈 如此遙遠
Especially at the moment, So far apart.
Friend
Friend





Writer(s): Gorou Matsui, Kouji Tamaki, Chien Yao


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.