馬念先 feat. 吳世康 - 自找的 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 馬念先 feat. 吳世康 - 自找的




自找的
Self-Made Men
老屁股曾经创造传奇就不可一世
You old fogies used to be legendary, so you think you're hot stuff?
魔二代干掉你们不会只有一次
We, the second generation of demons, will destroy you more than once.
看到你们狼狈的模样真让人心疼
It's heartbreaking to see you in such a sorry state,
我传承王者精神从黑夜到清晨
For I carry the king's spirit from dusk till dawn.
这世界即将被我们迷惑了心神
This world will soon be bewildered by us,
魔二代的魔力统治日月和星辰
The magic of the second generation of demons rules the sun, moon, and stars.
既然你们不听我们二代的见解
Since you won't listen to our second-generation insights,
只好硬碰硬让你们被打到见血
We'll have to crush you until you bleed.
谁叫你们是老的这是你们自找的
Who told you to be obsolete? You brought this on yourselves.
我们魔二代是七星连珠制造的
We, the second generation of demons, are made of aligned planets.
尤其是这头猪早就被肥油给框住
You pig, especially, are so fat you're stuck.
你屎都可以吃了就别在我面前装酷
You can eat shit, so don't try to act cool in front of me.
你们演过西游记也不用自命清高
You played Journey to the West, but don't get cocky.
这世界已经被你们搞得太无聊
This world has become too boring because of you.
放不下的自尊令人讨厌的骄傲
Your inflated egos and misplaced pride are insufferable.
这世界比较想看我们的致命新招
The world is eager to see our new, deadly moves.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.