馬念先 - 青春小鸟 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 馬念先 - 青春小鸟




青春小鸟
Youth Bird
现在的社会里面充满各式各种的比较
Today's society is full of comparisons, darling,
就连小孩的社交圈也一样躲不掉
even kids' social circles can't escape it.
阿呆养了一只猫 阿牛就要蚕宝宝
Silly Al got a cat, so Billy had to get silkworms,
所以我跟妈妈要了一只九官鸟
and I asked my mom for a myna bird.
九官鸟整天吱吱喳喳实在有够吵
That myna bird chirped and squawked all day long, it was so loud,
养了好多年却完全不懂牠在说什么
I raised it for years but never understood a word it said.
可是别人羡慕的眼神让我感到骄傲
But the envious looks from others made me proud,
所以我决定叫牠青春小鸟
so I decided to call it my Youth Bird.
多年后的一天我难得起得早
Years later, one day I woke up early,
可是早上起床完全没有听到鸟叫
but I didn't hear any bird song.
走到阳台发现鸟儿竟然已经没有心跳
I went to the balcony and found my bird lifeless,
原来青春小鸟一样会死掉
turns out even a Youth Bird can die.
25岁那年夏天我才开始长腿毛
The summer I turned 25, I started growing leg hair,
两只毛毛虫在脚上让我自己都觉得好笑
two little caterpillars on my legs made me laugh.
胳肢窝下散发一种所谓男人的味道
My armpits started giving off that so-called manly scent,
我知道我也接受我将渐渐变老
I know and accept that I'm getting older.
可是这个世界上却有人提出新的论调
But there's this new narrative going around,
人能穷 人能贱 就是不能变老
that it's okay to be poor, okay to be looked down upon, but you can't get old.
再加上无耻的商人推出高明骗人的广告
And then these shameless businessmen come up with clever, deceptive ads,
人们竟然真的以为会有蓬莱仙岛
and people actually believe there's a fountain of youth.
整型植毛瘦身隆乳花掉大把大把钞票
Plastic surgery, hair plugs, liposuction, breast implants, they spend a fortune,
没有钱家伙只好多买几副魔术胸罩
the less fortunate ones just buy a bunch of push-up bras.
还好有些神奇药膏便利店就买得到
Luckily, there are miracle creams you can pick up at the convenience store,
怪不得大家都说有7-11真好
no wonder everyone says 7-11 is so great.
这些人的思考模式实在真的好笑
The way these people think is just hilarious,
原来大脑SIZE就像是一颗葡萄
their brains are the size of grapes.
幻想橡皮擦把脸上皱纹通通擦掉
They imagine an eraser that can wipe away all their wrinkles,
我看他们智商真的不如一只九官鸟
honestly, they're less intelligent than a myna bird.
我的小鸟青春一样不回来 我的小鸟回来一样不青春
My bird's youth won't come back, and even if it did, my bird wouldn't be young.
我的小鸟青春一样不回来 我的小鸟回来一样不青春
My bird's youth won't come back, and even if it did, my bird wouldn't be young.
青春小鸟一样不回来 这些家伙依然是死性不改
Youth doesn't return, and these folks haven't learned a thing.
在这里我也不想再骂他们呆 因为葡萄已经变成葡萄干
I'm not going to call them stupid, because their grapes have already turned into raisins.
我的小鸟青春一样不回来 我的小鸟回来一样不青春
My bird's youth won't come back, and even if it did, my bird wouldn't be young.
我的小鸟青春一样不回来 我的小鸟回来一样不青春
My bird's youth won't come back, and even if it did, my bird wouldn't be young.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.