魏晨 - 相愛不能見 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 魏晨 - 相愛不能見




相愛不能見
We Can't Meet But We're in Love
你來了 你走了 我在癡癡等著
You came, you left, and I'm still waiting
很遠的 很近的 都會刺痛我
From far and near, I can feel your presence
如果我還可以 為你再做一些什麼
If I could do anything for you again
花也許不會凋落
Perhaps the flowers wouldn't wither away
你還在這裡嗎 你也在回憶嗎
Are you still here? Are you reminiscing as well?
遠遠望去 灰色的天空下 風還在刮
Looking into the distance, with gray skies above, the wind still blows
想見不能見 又想再問一下
Longing for you, yet unable to meet, I yearn to ask you again
你何時 會真正的留下
When will you truly stay by my side?
你何時 會走到這裡啊
When will you come to me?
打聽著 關於你 每一絲線索
I search for any news of you
又害怕 聽到你 同時在找我
Yet I'm terrified to hear that you're also looking for me
穿越了 遇到的 一層一層一層阻隔
I've overcome countless obstacles, one after another
始終 有一層膜
And yet, there's still a thin veil between us
癡癡守護著 恍如隔世 那份承諾
I've been protecting our promise, as if from a past life
想見不能見 愛也無可奈何
Longing for you, yet unable to meet, our love is hopeless
你還在這裡嗎 你也在回憶嗎
Are you still here? Are you reminiscing as well?
遠遠望去 樹欲靜止不動 風還在刮
Looking into the distance, the trees stand still, the wind still blows
想見不能見 又想再問一下
Longing for you, yet unable to meet, I yearn to ask you again
你何時 會真正的留下
When will you truly stay by my side?
隔著時空對話 如果能明白愛的代價
Despite the distance, if we could truly understand the price of love
不用知道對方在哪
We wouldn't need to know each other's whereabouts
你會來這裡嗎
Will you come to me?
你也在回憶嗎
Are you reminiscing as well?
總有一天時光總會擦亮
Someday, time will reveal
我們牽手一起許下的願望
The wish we made together, hand in hand






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.