鳳飛飛 - 河边春梦.月夜愁.思念的歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鳳飛飛 - 河边春梦.月夜愁.思念的歌




河边春梦.月夜愁.思念的歌
River Spring Dream. Moonlit Night. Song of Memories
河边春风寒 怎样阮孤单
Spring breeze on the river is chill, how lonely I am
举头一下看 幸福人做伴
Looking up, I see happy ones in pairs
想起伊对我 实在是相瞒
Thinking of him about me, I'm really lying
到底是按怎 不知阮心肝
How come, he knows nothing of my heart
四边又寂静 听起鸟悲声
All is quiet again, I hear birds lament
目睭看桥顶 目屎滴胸前
My gaze on the bridge, tears dripping by my breast
自恨歹环境 自叹阮薄命
Blaming myself for my bad fortune, sighing for my cruel fate
河边春风冷 难得作牺牲
Spring breeze at the river is cold, I hardly make a sacrifice
月色照在 三线路
Moonlight shines on a three-way lane
风吹微微 等待的人那抹来
Wind blows gently, awaiting for the one
心内真可疑 想抹出彼个人
My heart is full of doubts, trying to figure out that one
啊... 忧愁月暝
Oh... Worried moonlit night
敢是注定 无绿份
Is it predetermined, there's no luck
所爱的伊 因何乎阮放抹离
My beloved, why can't I let him be
梦中来相见 断肠诗唱抹止
Meeting him in dreams, couldn't stop singing broken heart songs
啊... 怨叹月暝
Oh... Grieving moonlit night
我的名,是孤单,
My name is solitude,
风霜永远跟阮行,
Wind and frost always by my side,
云作伴,风唱歌,
Clouds as my friend, wind as my song,
飘浪的心无时定。
My drifting heart never settles.
思念亲像山连山,
Yearning like mountains that go on forever,
一山盘过又一山,
After one, comes another,
故乡!故乡啊!你等我,
My homeland! My homeland! Wait for me,
等我唱出思念的歌。
Wait for me to sing my song of memories.
思念亲像山连山,
Yearning like mountains that go on forever,
一山盘过又一山,
After one, comes another,
故乡!故乡啊!你等我,
My homeland! My homeland! Wait for me,
等我唱出思念的歌。
Wait for me to sing my song of memories.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.