鳳飛飛 - 秋水伊人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鳳飛飛 - 秋水伊人




秋水伊人
Autumn Water People
秋水伊人
Autumn Water People
编撰: yixinren
Compiled by: yixinren
望穿秋水
Scanning the autumn waters,
不见伊人的倩影
I cannot see your graceful figure.
羹残楼静
The soup is cold, and the building is quiet,
孤燕两三声
Only two or three solitary swallows sing.
往日的温情
The warmth of days past,
只换得眼前的凄情
Can only be exchanged for the sorrow before me.
梦魂无所依
My spirit has no place to rest,
空有泪满襟
And I am filled with tears.
几时归来呀
When will you return?
伊人呀
My love,
几时你会穿过那边的丛林
When will you come through the trees over there?
那亭上的踏印
The footprints on the pavilion,
点点地压着
Still press down firmly,
依旧是当年的情景
Just as they did that day.
只有你的女儿呀
Only your daughter,
已长成活泼 天真
Has grown up to be lively and innocent.
只有你留下的女儿呀
Only your daughter you left behind
来安慰我这破碎的心
Can comfort my broken heart.
望断云山不见妈妈的慈颜
I search in vain for your kind face amidst the distant mountains and clouds,
楼静羹残难耐襟寝寒
The building is still and the soup is cold, making it hard to bear the cold night.
往日的欢乐方引出眼前的孤单
The happiness of the past only brings loneliness today,
梦魂无所依空有泪难干
My spirit has no place to rest, and my tears cannot be dried.
几时归来呦妈妈呦
When will you return, my love?
几时你会回到故乡的家园
When will you come back to our home?
这里边的橱具
The cabinets here,
空弃的落叶
The fallen leaves in the yard,
依旧是当年的庭院
Are still the same as they were that day.
只有你的女儿呦
Only your daughter,
以堕入绝望的深渊
Has fallen into the abyss of despair.
只有你背弃的女儿呦
Only your daughter you abandoned,
在忍受无尽的摧残
Endures endless torment.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.