麥家瑜 - 起跑線 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 麥家瑜 - 起跑線




起跑線
Starting Line
得我一個人 參戰
I'm the only one racing,
少了一個人 來觀戰
There's no one here to watch the game,
多了一個人 已跟你走遠
There's one more person who has left with you,
愛戀之中怎 奮勇爭先
How can I fight bravely in love?
在賽道一圈再一圈
On the track, lap after lap,
就要得到的冠冕 懸在那終點
The crown I'm about to get is hanging on the finish line,
比賽爭勝的決心 不見
The determination to win the game is not seen,
司線官對天放槍 聽不見
The starting officer fired a shot into the sky, but I can't hear it,
觀眾給我呼喊聲 變空氣污染
The cheers of the audience for me become air pollution,
看兩手雙腿 不見有損傷
Looking at my hands and legs, there is no damage,
但我內心的正中央 平衡已盡喪
But in the center of my heart, my balance is already lost,
沒法決定這生方向
Can't decide the direction in this life,
誰使我心痛永久 偏找不出那傷口
Who made my heart ache forever, but I can't find the wound?
亂世當中如何追 如何走 卻沒法仰首
How to chase and how to walk in the troubled times, but I can't look up?
多少的邂逅 籌備了 但是我心不對口
So many encounters have been prepared for, but my heart is not in my mouth,
在起跑線 碎步滯留
At the starting line, my steps are slow,
就算終於衝線 我也望回頭
Even if I finally cross the finish line, I will look back,
不要不要補上這 虧欠
Don't make up for this debt,
不要不要三角戀 已生厭
Don't have a love triangle, I'm sick of it,
不要不要講我知 和誰有染
Don't tell me who you have an affair with,
這兩心堅守 十年長跑中
These two hearts have been steadfast in a ten-year long-distance run,
在最後一圈 聽哀鐘
In the last lap, listen to the death knell,
年華已斷送 沒法再像往昔英勇
Youth has been lost, can't be as brave as before,
誰使我心痛永久 偏找不出那傷口
Who made my heart ache forever, but I can't find the wound?
亂世當中如何追 如何走 卻沒法仰首
How to chase and how to walk in the troubled times, but I can't look up?
多少的邂逅 籌備了 但是我心不對口
So many encounters have been prepared for, but my heart is not in my mouth,
在起跑線 碎步滯留
At the starting line, my steps are slow,
就算終於衝線 仍殘留悔疚
Even if I finally cross the finish line, I still have regrets,
已奪去所有 我不再強求
You've taken everything away, I don't ask for more,
無論我盡力再起跑過
No matter how hard I try to start over,
再也跑不出相戀最初
I can never run as fast as when we first fell in love,
誰使我心痛永久 總醫不好那傷口
Who made my heart ache forever, it will never be healed?
亂世當中仍能攻 仍能守 卻沒有對手
In the troubled times, I can still attack and defend, but I have no opponent,
多少的邂逅 營造了 但是我不肯走
So many encounters have been created, but I refuse to leave,
在起跑線 繼續逗留
At the starting line, I will continue to stay,
就算終於衝線 愛戀都打折扣
Even if I finally cross the finish line, love will be compromised,
站了於起跑線 我不想獲自由
Standing at the starting line, I don't want to be free,






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.