黃妃 - 相思声声思 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃妃 - 相思声声思




相思声声思
Sighing and Longing
《霹雳震寰宇之兵甲龙痕》片尾曲
Ending Theme of the Legend of the Sacred Stone series
月娘转身说心意
The moon reveals your thoughts
一笑望相思
A smile expresses your longing
过往情随风去
Past affection fades with the wind
转眼又一年
A year passes in the blink of an eye
雨烟江上说分离
Misty rain over the river signals our separation
一曲绝情诗
A heartless poem
咱约定不放弃
We promised not to give up
秋冬无尽时
Endless seasons of autumn and winter
孤鸟夜愁啼
The lonely bird cries in the night
哪堪相思声声思
How can I bear the constant sighing and longing?
谁人来捉弄
Who's playing tricks on me?
为何你不在阮身边
Why are you not by my side?
你咁有听到相思声声思
Can you hear my constant sighing and longing?
不知我该往哪里去
I don't know where to go
不知我该往哪里去
I don't know where to go
世间爱若有尽时
If the world's love has run its course
宁愿断肠伴花眠
I'd rather die with the flowers
无论酸甘甜
No matter the bitterness or sweetness
你咁有听到相思声声思
Can you hear my constant sighing and longing?
为你孤单寂寞也无语
For you, I'll endure loneliness and silence
等待花开终有时
There will come a time for flowers to bloom
你愿返来阮身边
Will you return to me?
今夜伴月暝
Tonight, the moon is my companion
咁讲你无听见阮心意
It's clear you don't understand my heart
为何爱你爱甲相思未离
Why does your love leave me with endless longing?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.