黃宥傑 - 今年的櫻花忘了開 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃宥傑 - 今年的櫻花忘了開




今年的櫻花忘了開
Cherry Blossoms Forgot to Bloom This Year
黃宥傑
Huang Youjie
今年的櫻花忘了開
Cherry Blossoms Forgot to Bloom This Year
閉上眼 我回到那一年 清水寺旁熱鬧的祭典
I close my eyes and return to that year, the lively festival beside Kiyomizu-dera
什錦煎 鯛魚燒 每個攤位都新鮮
Okonomiyaki, taiyaki, every stall is fresh
遺憾錯過晚春最後一場雪
Regretting missing the last snowfall of late spring
你拉著我說: 去探險! 穿越過蜿蜒小徑和青苔石階
You pulled me along, saying: Let's explore! We walked through winding paths and mossy stone steps
老神社旁邊 一樹櫻花在眼前
Beside the old shrine, a cherry blossom tree stood before us
風一吹 飄粉紅色的雪
The wind blew, sending pink snow flying
你說這場雪 有個名字叫′忘年之戀'
You said that this snow has a name called 'forget-me-not love'
有心戀人牽手才能看見
Only lovers holding hands can see it
拾起花瓣兩片 夾在書裡當紀念
I picked up two flower petals and placed them in a book as a memento
紀念我們 曾經擁有 忘年之約
A memento of our once-shared, forget-me-not promise
櫻花櫻花幾月開
Cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms, in what month do you bloom?
六月不開 十月不開 三月才開
You do not bloom in June, nor in October, only in March
我想念的他 在不在 櫻花雪中等著我回來
My beloved, are you waiting for me in the cherry blossom snow?
經過多少年 周遭事物不停地變遷
After so many years, the world around us has changed unceasingly
人懂事一點 快樂就少一點
As people grow older, their happiness diminishes
翻看記事本裡 褪色櫻花瓣書籤
I turn the pages of my notebook to the faded cherry blossom petal bookmark
讓我想念 指著遠方 他的指尖
It makes me miss the direction your fingertips pointed
櫻花櫻花何時才開
Cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms, when will you bloom again?
等過秋天 盼過冬天 我依約前來
I have waited through autumn, I have hoped through winter, I have come as promised
我等的他呀 忘了來 今年的櫻花忘了開...
But the one I waited for has forgotten to come. This year, the cherry blossoms forgot to bloom...





Writer(s): Wen Liang Fang (aka Wu Er Qi)


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.