黃建為 - So?! - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃建為 - So?!




So?!
So?!
今天晚上我站在捷運站的出口
Tonight, I was standing at the MRT station exit.
有一對情侶他們看起來正在發火
I saw a couple having an argument.
聽到男生這樣對女生說
The boy said to the girl,
不如我們打個商量繼續交往好嗎?
Why don't we make a deal and continue dating?
三個人有三人行的方法
Three people can make three circles.
每個人稍微犧牲一下就ok啦
If everyone makes a little sacrifice, it'll be okay.
情人節我可以陪你去泡湯
On Valentine's Day, I can take you to the hot springs.
今天她生日就讓我陪她吧
On her birthday, I'll let her spend time with me.
我的小時候 每ㄧ個人說
When I was young, everyone would say,
美麗的是愛 愛ㄧ個人就夠
Love is beautiful. It's enough to love one person.
女生聽了以後 淡定了一下
The girl was calm after listening to this.
她說有件事情必須要溝通清楚
She said there was something that needed to be made clear.
三個人既然有三人行的方法
Since three people can make three circles,
那四隻羊的劇情應該也沒問題吧
Don't tell me five people can't act together.
撇開這對男女我繼續遊走
I left the couple and continued walking.
不知不覺散步到了仁愛路上
Before I knew it, I was walking on Renai Road.
很多老闆都有仁愛路的情節
Many bosses love Renai Road.
相信公司開在這裡才會賺到大錢
They believe that if their companies are located here, they will make a lot of money.
其實不是只有老闆才有這種觀念
It's not just bosses who think this way.
抬頭一看發現帝寶就在眼前
I looked up and saw Di Bao right in front of me.
一輩子不吃不喝也買不起的天龍國豪宅果然誇張
This luxurious residence in Tianlong Country is so extravagant that you wouldn't be able to afford it even if you didn't eat or drink your entire life.
長大了以後 每個人都說
When I grew up, everyone would say,
什麼時候你 才能買起一棟樓
When will you be able to afford a house?
人生要伺候 給錢的要伺候
Life is about serving those who give you money.
女朋友要伺候 哪時候才輪到個我
You have to serve your girlfriend. When will it be my turn?
長大了以後 每個人都說
When I grew up, everyone would say,
考份公職做 才是完美的生活
Your life will be perfect if you get a government job.
喜歡是什麼 興趣是什麼
Who cares about your passions? Your hobbies?
我管你這麼多 先看看錢夠不夠用
I don't care about that. Just make sure you have enough money.
我的小時候 每一個人說
When I was young, everyone would say,
美麗的是愛 愛一個人就夠
Love is beautiful. It's enough to love one person.
長大了以後 每個人都說
When I grew up, everyone would say,
結了婚也沒用 一個人最好過
Even if you're married, it's best to be alone.
So?
So?





Writer(s): Jian Wei Huang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.