黃曉君 - 我怎能離開你 (修復版) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃曉君 - 我怎能離開你 (修復版)




我怎能離開你 (修復版)
How Can I Leave You (Restored Version)
问彩云 何处飞
I ask the colorful clouds where they fly
愿乘风永追随
I wish to ride the wind and follow them forever
有奇缘 能相聚
With a miraculous fate, we were able to meet
死亦无悔
Even in death, I have no regrets
我柔情深似海
My tender affection is deeper than the ocean
你痴心可问天
Your devoted heart can ask the heavens
誓相守 长缱绻
I swear to stay with you, in eternal affection
岁岁年年
Year after year
我怎能离开你
How can I leave you?
我怎能将你弃
How can I abandon you?
你常在我心底
You are always in my heart
信我莫疑
Believe me, do not doubt
愿两情常相守
I hope our love will endure forever
在一处永绸缪
Living together, forever intertwined
除了你还有谁 和我为偶
Apart from you, who else could be my soulmate?
蓝色花一丛丛
A cluster of blue flowers
名叫做勿忘侬
They are called forget-me-nots
愿你手摘一枝 永佩心中
I hope you will pluck one and keep it close to your heart
花虽好有时枯
Though flowers are beautiful, they sometimes wilt
只有爱不能移
Only love can endure forever
我和你共始终 信我莫疑
I will be with you for eternity. Believe me, do not doubt.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.