黃曉君 - 母親妳在何方 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃曉君 - 母親妳在何方




母親妳在何方
Where Are You, My Mother?
雁阵儿飞来飞去白云里
Geese fly back and forth in the white clouds
经过那万里可曾看仔细
Have you looked carefully during your long journey?
雁儿呀我想问你
Oh, geese, I want to ask you
我的母亲可有消息
Do you have any news of my mother?
---Music---
---Music---
秋风哪吹得枫叶乱飘荡
The autumn wind blows the maple leaves in disarray
嘘寒呀问暖缺少那亲娘
I miss the warmth and care of my mother
母亲呀我要问你
Oh, mother, I must ask you
天涯茫茫你在何方
Where are you in this vast world?
明知道那黄泉难归
We know that it's hard to return from the underworld
我们仍在痴心等待
But we still wait with all our hearts
我的母亲呀等着你
Oh, my mother, we're waiting for you
等着你等你入梦来
Waiting for you to come to us in our dreams
儿时的情景似梦般依稀
Scenes from my childhood seem like a dream
母爱的温暖永远难忘记
Your motherly love is something I can never forget
母亲呀我真想你
Oh, mother, I miss you so much
恨不能够时光倒移
I wish I could turn back time
----End----
----End----






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.