黃曉君 - 聚散兩依依 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃曉君 - 聚散兩依依




聚散兩依依
Parting and Reunion, Both Filled with Longing
也曾数窗前的雨滴
I once counted the raindrops on my windowpane,
也曾数门前的落叶
And I once counted the fallen leaves outside my door,
数不清是爱的阿轨迹
But I could not count the traces of our love,
聚也依依散也依依
Parting and reunion, both filled with longing.
也曾听海浪的呼吸
I once listened to the ocean's breath,
也曾听杜鹃的轻啼
And I once listened to the cuckoo's gentle call,
听不清是爱的低语
But I could not hear the whispers of our love,
魂也依依梦也依依
My soul longed for you, my dreams filled with longing.
也曾问流水的消息
I once asked the flowing water for news of you,
也曾问白云的去处
And I once asked the white clouds where you had gone,
问不清是爱的啊情绪
But I could not learn the emotions of our love,
见也依依别也依依
Meeting and parting, both filled with longing.
聚散两依依
Parting and reunion, both filled with longing,
依依又依依
Longing and longing again.
过去已过去未来可期
The past is gone, the future holds promise,
别把心门儿紧紧关闭
Don't keep your heart closed tight,
且开怀欢笑莫迟疑
Open your mind and laugh, don't hesitate.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.