黃曉明 - 釀酒 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃曉明 - 釀酒




釀酒
Brewing Wine
黑的天 藍的夜 寂寞跟我繾綣
The black sky, the blue night, loneliness entwines with me.
灰了的心 紅透的眼 現在都緊緊閉著
My gray heart, my red-rimmed eyes, they are all tightly closed.
如果有黑洞把我吞滅
If a black hole swallows me whole,
是否就能回到從前
Could I return to the past?
刪改昨天的片段 讓我們從來未遇見
Delete the fragments of yesterday, let us never meet.
回憶能不能改變
Can memories be changed?
冷天氣 熱咖啡 蒸汽與我親嘴
Cold weather, hot coffee, the steam kisses my lips.
匆匆的愛 漫漫的痛 這是否就是人生
Hasty love, endless pain, is this life?
為什麼咖啡把我喝光
Why did I finish the coffee?
清醒還不願意來臨
Sobriety still doesn't want to come.
大概我傷得太久 把自己釀成了烈酒
I guess I've been hurt for too long, I've brewed myself into strong wine.
只有苦澀的味道
Only a bitter taste.
夏雨過秋葉飛
Summer rain passes, autumn leaves fall.
我以為總會慢慢的忘掉
I thought I would slowly forget.
雪下春雨出 怎麼你還在我心房低回
Snow falls, spring rain comes, why are you still lingering in my heart?
難道思念的葡萄(我)
Could it be that the grapes of longing (me)
腦海中只會更醇美
In my mind only become more mellow?
你的溫柔存留在我的血液
Your tenderness remains in my blood,
中只會讓人更沉醉
Only making people more intoxicated.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.