黃耀明 - 約會 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃耀明 - 約會




約會
Meeting
(梅)香檳色套裙 夜市中撲撲風麈
(She) Champagne dress, wind blows in the night market
像這顆錦衣夜行 忙著赴約的心
Like an undercover beautiful person, hurried to the appointment
(黃)餐廳擠滿人 逐個不經心靠近
(He) Restaurant is crowded, every person passed by without attention
讓我每次也心跳 誰是真正的某君
Every time let me guess who is the right one
(梅)大概沒約會太久了 已不記了怎麼笑
(She) Maybe I didn’t have a date for too long, I forgot how to smile
(黃)地窖下困住太耐了 回到現在未對焦
(He) Trapped in the basement for too long, back to the present, but still lost
(合)誰是約了我的人 誰是那個有心人
(Both) Who is the one who gave me an appointment, who is the lover with the intention?
是否很擔心 猜想得太動人
Whether you are worried, thinking too much
誰是我要愛的人 誰是要愛我的人
Who is the person I want to love, who is the person who will love me?
從未見過你 怎麼感覺上 跟你經已像愛人 就只等你光臨
Haven’t seen you, how do I feel we are in love?
(黃)玻璃反照著 是個有過去的人
(He) Through the glass, see a person with a past
望向不知的未來 懷著最小的心
Looking to the unknown future with a simple heart
(梅)推開這扇門 就會得到一個吻
(She) Open the door, you will get a kiss
別叫我再次猜錯 掏盡僅有的信心
Don’t let me make a mistake, use up what little confidence I have
(黃)大概沒約會太久了 對戀愛都已生疏了
(He) Maybe I didn’t have a date for too long, forgotten how to fall in love
(梅)地窖下困住太耐了 回到現實未對焦
(She) Trapped in the basement for too long, back to the present, but still lost
(合)誰是約了我的人 誰是那個有心人
(Both) Who is the one who gave me an appointment, who is the lover with the intention?
是否很擔心 猜想得太動人
Whether you are worried, thinking too much
誰是我要愛的人 誰是要愛我的人
Who is the person I want to love, who is the person who will love me
從未見過你 怎麼感覺上 跟你經已像愛人
Haven’t seen you, how do I feel that we are in love?
誰是約了我的人 誰是那個有心人
Who is the one who gave me an appointment? Who is the lover with the intention?
是否很擔心 猜想得太動人
Whether you are worried, thinking too much
誰是我要愛的人 如若這個再不行
Who is the person I want to love? If this is it
其實我怕你 比猜想美麗 當你知我未相襯 面色不禁一沉
Actually, I am afraid you might be prettier than I thought, and you will not be happy with me
(合)有心人 有心人 有心人 有心人
(Both) Lover, lover, lover, lover





Writer(s): 溫應鴻


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.