黃耀明 - Yi Qian Chang Lian Ai - traduction des paroles en anglais

Yi Qian Chang Lian Ai - 黃耀明traduction en anglais




Yi Qian Chang Lian Ai
Yi Qian Chang Lian Ai
讓我睡吧 似花墮下 或者愛已再難存在
Let me sleep like a flower falling down Or maybe love can hardly exist anymore
念句夢話 你出現吧 沉悶天空請你撥開
Say some sleep-talk, I’m waiting for you to appear Please clear the dull sky
* 有太多意中事 太灰暗的時代 沒有意外
* There are so many things in the mind, and the times are so dark and gloomy. What a surprise!
但你卻不可思議 卻使我驚呆 似花再開 *
But you are amazing, you shocked me. It's like the flower blossoms again. *
願意將一千場戀愛 換你的一點滴愛
I'm willing to give up a thousand romances for your tiny bit of love
剎那間 一千樣感慨 極美的一出意外
In a split second, a thousand kinds of feelings, such a wonderful and unexpected surprise
願意花一千年光陰 共你愛得天昏地暗
I'm willing to spend a thousand years with you, loving you until the sky and the earth turn dark
但你這麼超乎意外 在我的掌握以外
But you are so unexpected, beyond my control
夜有夜幕蓋掩寂寞 是否愛已再難期待
Is the night covering up the loneliness, and is it hard to expect love anymore?
夢有夢話 你出現吧 塵俗世界准我離開
I'm waiting for you to appear in my dreams, let me leave this mundane world
有太多意中人 太多意中情 全沒有意外
There are so many people in my heart, and so many feelings, and nothing is unexpected
但你卻不可思議 卻使我驚呆 然後再期待
But you are amazing, you shocked me, and then I look forward to it again
但我知不一樣的愛 在我的掌握以外
But I know the love that is different is beyond my control
一千場戀愛 一千樣感慨
A thousand romances, a thousand kinds of feelings
一千年光陰 天昏地暗
A thousand years of time, the sky and the earth are dark





Writer(s): Anthony Wong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.