黃耀明 - 如果你愛我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃耀明 - 如果你愛我




如果你愛我
If You Love Me
如果你愛我
If You Love Me
曲:梁基爵 詞:周耀輝 編:梁基爵
Composer: Leung Keijuk, Lyricist: Chow Yiu-fai, Produced by: Leung Keijuk
在這一刻 讓我於高處跌下而無懼怕
In this moment, let me fall from a height without fear
如你愛我 用你的方法承受承受我嗎
If you love me, will you bear with me in your own way?
但你沒有答話 相信仍在尋覓對白
But you do not answer, still searching for just the right words
有些細沙 令一室空氣現在混濁了吧
A bit of sand makes the room's air so thick now, doesn't it?
難得一刻 讓我將真相透露如同病發
A rare moment, let me reveal the truth, like an illness flaring up
如你愛我 用你的一切明白明白我嗎
If you love me, will you understand me with all you have?
但我沒有說話 不算疲累
But I do not speak, not because I am weary
仍舊坐下 轉一個彎
Still sitting, making a new start
讓灰色知覺慢慢如微塵降下
Letting the gray perception settle like dust
* 知不知這份愛搖動時 便發現心的層次
* Do you know that when this love is shaken, the layers of the heart are revealed?
這關係 今天美麗未如從前 還有沒有意思
This relationship, beautiful today but not like before, does it still have meaning?
知不知我為你沉下時 在發問我願不願意
Do you know that when I sink for you, asking if you are willing?
這關係 一些缺憾造成懷疑
This relationship, some flaws creating doubts
不著痕跡地情變 *
Love quietly changing, without a trace *
讓你讓我愛吧 相對時候仍未太壞 抹一抹它
Let you, let me love, it's not too bad now, wipe it away
亂飛的終滓C慢如微塵降下
The chaotic residue settles like dust
Repeat *
Repeat *
相親相愛直至搖動時 便發現心的層次
Loving each other until it's shaken, then the layers of the heart are revealed.
這關係 今天美麗未如 從前
This relationship, beautiful today but not like before
還有沒有意思 不知不覺直至沉下時
Does it still have meaning? Unknowingly, until sinking.
在發問你願不願見 這關係
In asking if you are willing to see, this relationship.
怎麼接受未如從前 不斷回憶著情意
How to accept that it's not like before, constantly remembering the love.





Writer(s): Ji Jue Liang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.