黃耀明 - 殘夢 - Live In Hong Kong / 2016 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃耀明 - 殘夢 - Live In Hong Kong / 2016




殘夢 - Live In Hong Kong / 2016
Broken Dream - Live In Hong Kong / 2016
远时像远山雾迷濛 千里雾飘送 如若地心可相通
Far away like a distant mountain shrouded in fog, a thousand miles of mist drifts along. If the hearts of the earth could communicate,
会明白爱意浓 有时望见卿你露愁容 使我亦感伤痛
It would understand the depth of my love. Sometimes I see your sorrowful face, and it pains me too.
如若互相倾心声 会感到一切轻松 浓情蜜意隐藏心中
If we share our hearts, it would feel so light. The passion hidden in our hearts,
愿你有天必然猜中 人站到千里外 你可感到风吹苇草动
I hope you'll guess someday. I'm standing a thousand miles away. Can you feel the wind blowing through the grass?
远时像远山雾迷濛 千里雾飘送 如若梦境不相通
Far away like a distant mountain shrouded in fog, a thousand miles of mist drifts along. If our dreams cannot connect,
我枉有热情梦 白: 有时望见卿你露愁容 使我亦感伤痛
My passionate dreams are in vain. Sometimes I see your sorrowful face, and it pains me too.
如若互相倾心声 会感到一切轻松 谁在夜深苦追忆
If we share our hearts, it would feel so light. Who yearns for those few memories in the dead of night?
眷恋半段残梦
Clinging to the remnants of a broken dream.





Writer(s): michael lai


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.