黃耀明 - 目的地 - 電影「香港仔」主題曲 演奏版 - Instrumental Version - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃耀明 - 目的地 - 電影「香港仔」主題曲 演奏版 - Instrumental Version




目的地 - 電影「香港仔」主題曲 演奏版 - Instrumental Version
Destination - Theme Song from the Film "Hong Konger" - Instrumental Version
沿海 的駕駛 駛到了 困惑前
Driving by the seaside, ending up confused
路牌 指引的 可有你 那終點
Road signs pointing, but where is your end point?
停車 先記得 早慣了 箭在弦
Stop, remember it well, always ready to go
途中 經過的 有點湮遠
Along the way, some things seem so long ago
維港 的那邊 一吋吋 繼續填
On the other side of Victoria Harbour, filling up inch by inch
填出 的呎土 可夠放 你辛酸
All that newfound land, is there enough for your pain?
如水 的老歌 一串串 永亂纏
Like water, old songs, a jumble, forever entwined
人間 的這邊 有否聽見
On this side of the world, can you hear?
人山中掙扎 人海中搜索
Struggling in the crowd, searching in the sea of people
亂到 已不記得 當初你 為何出發
So chaotic, I've forgotten why I set out to begin with
前身早糟蹋 前境不可察
The past has been wasted, the future is unclear
願你 記得你可 掌握到 得這一剎
Remember, you can hold onto this moment
留低 這片海 租借過 某傳奇
Leave behind this sea, once rented, a legend of sorts
何必 守到底 先發覺 買不起
Why keep waiting, only to find you can't afford it?
人所 擁有的 怎計算 有效期
How do we calculate the expiration date of what we own?
無非 吞吐間 那點空氣
It's all just breaths in and out, that's all there is
人山中掙扎 人海中搜索
Struggling in the crowd, searching in the sea of people
亂到 已不記得 當初你 為何出發
So chaotic, I've forgotten why I set out to begin with
前身早糟蹋 前境不可察
The past has been wasted, the future is unclear
願你 記得你可 掌握到 得這一剎
Remember, you can hold onto this moment
誰苦苦的鞭策 求有個解答
Who drives us so relentlessly, demanding answers?
練到 碰到美好 都不信 何其精刮
Training ourselves to distrust beauty when we find it, how cruel
人最怕 看不見未來 才信地圖
We fear the future we can't see, so we trust the map
唯盼你 知你真的擁有 得這一剎
I just hope you know, you truly have this moment
你要記住 只得一套 呼吸方法
Remember, you only have one way to breathe






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.