黃貫中 - 年少無知 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃貫中 - 年少無知




年少無知
Youthful Folly
如果命運能選擇十字街口你我踏出的每步更瀟灑
If fate could choose at the crossroads the steps you and I would take, more dashing would they be.
如果活著能坦白舊日所相信價值不必接受時代的糟蹋
If life could be true, the values I believed in the past would not have to accept the ruin of the times.
年少多好 頑劣多好 不甘安於封建制度裡
Youth was good, naughtiness was good. I couldn't bear the feudal system.
迷信上街真理會達到 旗幟高舉 群眾聲討
Superstitions I took to the streets, waving banners as the masses clamored for truth.
不惜犧牲一切去上訴權貴的想法太俗套
I didn't mind sacrificing everything to appeal to the mighty, how cliché.
只可惜生活是一堆挫折 只可惜生命是必須妥協
Unfortunately, life is a heap of setbacks. Unfortunately, life demands compromise.
年少多好 貧困多好 一蚊積蓄足以快樂到
Poverty was good, too. A dollar was enough to bring me joy.
廉價結他抒發我暴躁 財富得到 年歲不保
A cheap guitar let me vent my temper. I acquired wealth, but my years slipped away.
捐輸不必講究有回報人世間總會有異數
I didn't expect anything in return for my donations. There are always exceptions in the world.
只可惜生活是一聲發洩只可惜生命是一聲抱歉怕追討
Unfortunately, life is a shout of frustration. Unfortunately, life is an apology, afraid of retribution.
如果命運能選擇十字街口你我踏出的每步更瀟灑
If fate could choose at the crossroads the steps you and I would take, more dashing would they be.
如果活著能坦白舊日所相信價值不必接受時代的糟蹋
If life could be true, the values I believed in the past would not have to accept the ruin of the times.
年少多好 朋友多好 一番爭執不會有被告
Youth was good, friends were good. A disagreement wouldn't end in prosecution.
遊戲競爭不會記入腦 年歲增長 無法修補
Competition didn't get to our heads. As we grow older, we can't repair it.
青春的詩總會老 時間多恐怖
The poetry of youth ages. Time is terrifying.
如果命運能選擇十字街口 你我踏出的每步無用困惑
If fate could choose at the crossroads, there'd be no confusion in our steps.
如果活著能坦白舊日所相信價值今天發現還未老
If life could be true, I'd discover that the values I believed in the past haven't aged.
如果命運能演習現實中不致接納一生每步殘酷抉擇
If fate could simulate reality, we wouldn't have to accept the harsh choices we make in life.
留守過去的想法我會否好像這樣生於世上無目的鞭撻
If I could stay in the past, would I be lost in the world, aimlessly flogging myself?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.