黃雨勳 - When I grow up - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃雨勳 - When I grow up




When I grow up
When I grow up
你對我說 長大想要成為英雄
You told me, when you grow up, you want to be a hero
對抗惡勢力保護星球
Fighting evil forces, protecting the planet.
張開手比劃夢想藍圖
Spreading your arms, sketching your dream's blueprint,
眼裡閃耀出來的光那麼清楚
The light shining in your eyes so clear.
我用美麗的音符 把幸福變成祝福
With beautiful melodies, I turn happiness into blessings,
用愛畫成一幅藏寶圖
Painting a treasure map with love.
就算跌倒也不要怕 勇敢把淚擦一擦
Even if you fall, don't be afraid, bravely wipe away your tears.
不管天怎麼塌 我會保護你啊
No matter how the sky falls, I will protect you.
我常聽說 快樂總是很短暫的
I often hear that happiness is always fleeting,
直到你在我懷裡笑著
Until you're laughing in my arms.
看著你的成長與進步
Watching you grow and progress,
我會牽著你走人生的每一步
I will hold your hand every step of the way.
未來的路 我在你的前方阻擋霾霧
On the road ahead, I'll stand before you, blocking the fog and haze.
不管路途有多麼辛苦
No matter how hard the journey,
緊牽著你度過低谷 跌倒了也不服輸
I'll hold your hand tight through the valleys, never giving up even if we fall.
當你覺得無助 記得有我傾訴
When you feel helpless, remember you can always talk to me.
我用簡單的旋律 把祝福變成寶物
With simple melodies, I turn blessings into treasures,
讓愛圍繞你為你守護
Letting love surround and protect you.
就算跌倒也不要怕 等你健康的長大
Even if you fall, don't be afraid, wait until you grow up healthy and strong,
換你來保護爸爸媽媽
Then it will be your turn to protect Mom and Dad.





Writer(s): Huang Yu Xun


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.