黃齡 - 太后 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黃齡 - 太后




太后
The Empress
轻抚绣花丝绸 腰间飞舞着凤
Gently stroking the embroidered silk, a phoenix dances around my waist.
谁人捧真心前来入宫
Who will bring their heart to the palace?
此爱精雕细琢 此情巧夺天工
This love is meticulously crafted, this passion exquisitely formed.
谁人取悦能前呼後应
Who will please me, attending to my every whim?
我将玫瑰花露抹上胸口 心儿姹紫嫣红
I apply rose water to my bosom, my heart bursting with beauty.
等待思慕中觊觎的恩宠 眼下动人媚惑
Anticipating the longed-for favor, my eyes gleam enticingly.
我的爱火 被谁俘获
By whom shall my love be captured?
钦点下的英雄 佩戴上龙凤镯
The hero chosen by fate, adorned with the dragon and phoenix bracelet.
等我点头 上位宝座
When I give the nod, ascend to the throne.
献上你的所有 封我为太后
Offer all that you have, and I shall be your empress.
风花雪月的梦 沧海桑田而过
The dream of a whirlwind romance, lost in the sands of time.
戏水的鸳鸯卿卿我我
Mandarin ducks playing in the water, their affection a fleeting moment.
茫茫千里烟波 夜半灯垂之愁
Vast and hazy is the distant horizon, a midnight lamp casting shadows of sorrow.
谁同我作乐当歌对酒
Who will revel with me, singing songs and sharing wine?
期盼谱一曲如梦似幻的不朽
Longing for a melody as enchanting and timeless as a dream.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.