黎瑞恩 - 問候 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黎瑞恩 - 問候 (Live)




問候 (Live)
Greetings (Live)
為何避免相逢竟邂逅
Why do we avoid each other and then meet?
為何未捨拋開卻分手
Why didn't we let go and break up?
東拉西扯怎拖也不會太久
We drag it on, but it won't last long.
仍難避過是你這問候
It's hard to avoid your greetings.
我跟他 幸福嗎
Am I happy with him?
其實心底始終喜歡你多過愛他
Deep down, I have always liked you more than I love him.
我跟他 幸福嗎
Am I happy with him?
隨便敷衍的說也不太差
I'm not too bad, I'll just say it casually.
為何望你黯然的接受
Why do I see you accepting it so sadly?
為何像針心中刺一口
Why does it feel like a needle piercing my heart?
只知應該走的我應要再走
I know I should leave, but I'm not willing to.
但我未捨是向你問候
But I still need to greet you.
你跟她 幸福嗎
Are you happy with her?
其望聽到始終喜歡我多過愛她
I hope to hear that you have always liked me more than you love her.
你跟她 幸福嗎
Are you happy with her?
如未可相處 願再取替她
If you can't get along, I'm willing to replace her.
說一聲 幸福嗎
Tell me, are you happy?
隨便的講始終喜歡我便重留下
If you just say that you like me, I'll stay.
你跟她 幸福嗎
Are you happy with her?
然後只聽到你已適應她
Then I only heard that you have adapted to her.





Writer(s): guang rong chen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.