黎瑞恩 - 愛你這樣傻 (Unplugged Version) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 黎瑞恩 - 愛你這樣傻 (Unplugged Version)




愛你這樣傻 (Unplugged Version)
I Love You Like a Fool (Unplugged Version)
圍著了你不只一個 圍著我也許多
Not only one person surrounds you, and many surround me.
但你我都轉身偷偷躲
But you and I turn around and hide secretly.
心中的愛火在碰上你之後
The love in my heart rekindles after meeting you.
早晚再度燃亮我
Sooner or later, it lights me up again.
*人在這空間走過 能遇至愛幾多
*How many true loves can we meet in this life?
未到發生始終不清楚
We never know until it happens.
彷彿小說中未到了最後
Just like in a novel, we don't know how it will end
不知一生會怎麼過
And how our lives will turn out.
#像你這樣傻 像我這樣傻
#Like you, so foolish, like me, so foolish
竟然傳出愛情 像世事並無不可
Unexpectedly, love blooms, as if it were possible after all.
若愛你是傻 被愛也是傻
If loving you is foolish, then being loved is also foolish.
多情何必顧忌 而世上極難找癡心一個
Why bother with caution when it is so hard to find a devoted heart in this world?
重唱 *,#,#
Repeat *,#,#






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.