齊秦 - Lian de Ming Xiang - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 齊秦 - Lian de Ming Xiang




Lian de Ming Xiang
Meditation of Love
恋的冥想 - 齐秦
Meditation of Love - Chyi Chin
在雨中 遇见你 苍白脸孔和长发
In the rain,  I met you, pale-faced with long hair
我心里 问自己 为何狂奔在雨里
I asked myself, why was I running madly in the rain?
黑夜里 星已稀 月亮高悬在夜空
In the dark night, the stars are sparse, the moon hangs high in the night sky
睡梦中 问自己 为何我又想起你
In  my dream,  I asked myself, why did I think of you again?
独自走在小雨里 我盼望还能见到你
Walking alone in the light rain, I hope to see you again
我希望能有一天 你偎在我身边
I wish one day you would nestle beside me
Dudu.MUSIC...
Dudu.MUSIC...
再一次 遇见你 天空依然飘着雨
Once again, I met you, the sky is still raining
我心里 问自己 为何躲在角落里
I asked myself, why was I hiding in the corner?
你身旁 有个人 你却偎在他怀里
There is someone by your side, but you are nestled in his arms
睡梦中 问自己 为何无法忘记你
In  my dream,  I asked myself, why can't I forget you?
独自走在小雨里 我无法原谅我自己
Walking alone in the light rain, I can't forgive myself
我希望能有一天 你离开他身边
I wish one day you would leave his side
Dudu... dudu...
Dudu... dudu...
Dudu.MUSIC...
Dudu.MUSIC...
黑夜里 星已稀 月亮高悬在夜空 dudu.
In the dark night, the stars are sparse, the moon hangs high in the night sky dudu.
再一次 遇见你 天空依然飘着雨 dudu.
Once again, I met you, the sky is still raining dudu.
你身旁 有个人 你却偎在他怀里...
There is someone by your side, but you are nestled in his arms...





Writer(s): Qi Qin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.