齊秦 - 安然之歌 - 電影<大約在冬季>插曲 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 齊秦 - 安然之歌 - 電影<大約在冬季>插曲




安然之歌 - 電影<大約在冬季>插曲
Song of Serenity - Interlude from the film <About Winter>
突如其來的一場雪 淹沒了妳 回家的路
A sudden snowstorm buries your path home,
我的心 放它去遠行 期待相遇 更美的風景
My heart lets it wander afar, hoping for an encounter with a more beautiful landscape.
墻角的玫瑰 殘留著春天的氣息
The roses in the corner retain the essence of spring,
雨滴嘀嗒的屋檐 回蕩著愛的旋律
Raindrops on the eaves echo a melody of love.
要走了 我的愛
I must go, my love,
這是我最後的離開
This is my final departure.
無論走多遠 都不會再回頭看了啊
No matter how far I travel, I will never look back.
珍重吧 我的愛
Take care, my love,
希望妳安然無恙
I hope you are safe and sound,
在每個想念的漫漫長夜不哭泣
And won't weep in the long, longing nights.
突如其來的一場雪 淹沒了妳 回家的路
A sudden snowstorm buries your path home,
我的心 放它去遠行 期待相遇 更美的風景
My heart lets it wander afar, hoping for an encounter with a more beautiful landscape.
墻角的玫瑰 還留著愛過的痕跡
The roses in the corner still bear the traces of our love,
雨滴嘀嗒的屋檐 回蕩著愛的旋律
Raindrops on the eaves echo a melody of love.
忘了吧 我的愛
Forget me, my love,
從今後不用再想起
From now on, there's no need to remember.
過去的幸福和甜蜜 都是過往雲煙
Our past happiness and sweetness are like fleeting clouds.
再會吧 我的愛
Farewell, my love,
無論我去向哪裡
Wherever I may go,
在每個沒有妳的日子裡
On each day without you,
我想我會 保重我自己
I know I will cherish myself.
妳也一定 一定要珍惜妳自己
You too must always, always cherish yourself.





Writer(s): 鍾興民


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.