龍飄飄 - 不能忘记你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 龍飄飄 - 不能忘记你




不能忘记你
Can't Forget You
夜已深沉 风也凄凄
The night has fallen deep, the wind is wild
心上人你在哪里
My beloved, where are you?
你可曾听到我呼唤你
Do you hear me calling out to you?
旧时情已然像往昔
Our past love seems like a distant dream
我和你的情意
Our passion and devotion,
从此就要分离
Now separated and torn apart
永远是不相聚
Forever severed and lost
啊... 我悄悄地问自己
Oh... I ask myself in whispers
为何不能忘记你
Why can I not forget you?
绵绵细雨 夜莺哭泣
A gentle rain falls, the nightingale cries
莫非牠为我伤心
As if they share my sorrow
满怀的相思意相思意
My heart overflows with longing, with desire
隐藏在我的心坎里
Hidden deep within my soul
我想寄托细雨
I long for the rain to carry my message
倾诉我有兴趣重温旧情意
To tell you of my yearning, to reignite our love
啊... 无奈花落春离去
Oh... But alas, petals fall, spring fades
今生今世永别离
And we, in this life and beyond, must say farewell.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.