龔秋霞 - 秋水伊人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 龔秋霞 - 秋水伊人




秋水伊人
Autumn Water Beauty
龚秋霞《秋水伊人》
Gong Qiu Xia《Autumn Water Beauty》
Music...
Music...
望穿秋水、不见伊人的倩影,
Looking through the autumn water, I don't see your graceful figure,
更残漏尽、孤雁两三声,
Until the midnight, I hear only two or three cries of wild geese,
往日的温情、只换得眼前的凄清,
The warmth of the past, now only exchange for the bleak in front of me,
梦魂何处寄、空有泪满襟!
Where can I send my homesick soul, only have tearful eyes!
几时归来呀伊人呦、几时你会穿过那边的丛林?
When will you come back, my dear, when will you walk through the bushes over there?
那亭亭的塔影、点点的鸦阵、依旧是当年的情景,
The graceful tower's shadow, the patches of crows, are still the same as before,
只有你的女儿呦、已长得活泼天真,
Only your daughter, has grown lively and innocent,
只有你留下的女儿呦、来安慰我这破碎的心!
Only the daughter you left, comes to comfort my broken heart!
End
End





Writer(s): Lu-ting He

龔秋霞 - 秋水伊人
Album
秋水伊人
date de sortie
30-06-1962


Plus d'albums



Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.