Andy Hui - 天堂 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский Andy Hui - 天堂




天堂
Heaven
你說你個性封閉 從未與世界扯上關係 欠缺交際
You say that your personality is closed off, and you have never entered the world.
你說你愛看天際 雲上那世界一瞬即逝 卻最具體
You say that you love to watch the horizon, and that the world up in the clouds is fleeting, yet extremely vivid.
其實你內在美善 要比美鑽 更清澈明艷
In reality, your inner beauty is purer and more dazzling than a diamond.
木訥背面 我可看見內裡的笑臉
Beneath your wooden expression, I can see your inner smile.
頭上黑髮中 透著晚星碎片的冠冕
Through the black hair on your head, I can see stars twinkling like a crown.
如漆黑感染曙光 你送我愛的天堂
As the darkness infects the dawn, you bring me to the heaven of love.
凡塵從未可發現 這一種眼光
The mortal world has never known this kind of gaze.
從開始因你到訪 我已寄居天堂
Ever since your arrival, I have been living in heaven.
人何年仍值一看 無論那方
No matter where they are, everyone is worthy of a glance.
我說你最富感性 沉默去灌溉寶貴生命 教我高興
I say that you are the most sensitive, and your silence waters the preciousness of life, giving me joy.
我說你最愛傾聽 誰像你滿腦想法豐盛 滿佈佈境
I say that you are the best listener. No one has as many ideas as you. Your thoughts are abundant, and you are a garden of dreams.
你以你最美天性 融入我個性改變生命 滿佈夢境
You integrate your most beautiful nature with my personality, changing my life. Your dreams are all around me.





Авторы: Kenneth Fong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.