Andy Hui - 小心天氣 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский Andy Hui - 小心天氣




小心天氣
Beware of the Weather
擔心你 擔心多變的季節
Worried about you in this unpredictable season
在最悠長晴天 一夜密雲
In the longest stretch of sunny days, clouds gather overnight
不安 卻又狂熱
Restless, yet passionate
只等這城中的風季何時變得淒切
Waiting for the city's winds to turn bitter
共你紅紅毛衣久別重逢 想到 便覺熱
Seeing you again in your red sweater feels like a warm hug
但你心 昇高了幾度 才可一起抱擁
But how high must your fever rise before we can embrace?
但氣溫偏低了幾度 才會容易冷倒
And how low must it fall before you succumb to the cold?
如果 可以 你願意陪著我擋雨麼
If you could, would you stand with me in the rain?
如果 許可 冷或暖能留在我平靜的窩
If you allowed, could you warm or cool my tranquil home?
情深 深不過 每個冬天與你抱著經過
Love runs deep, but not as deep as every winter we've spent in each other's arms
看著你 無需要對你說甚麼
Watching you, no words are needed
擔心你 擔心天氣都報錯
Worried about you as the weather forecast fails
就似誠惶誠死孤獨迷途
Like a lost soul wandering alone and frightened
不知冷熱程度 多希冀
Not knowing how to respond to the cold or the heat, I long to
能一起知道寒流哪天湧到
Experience the cold front together
在那長長看毯倚著電爐傾訴樂與怒
Beneath a long blanket, by the electric heater, sharing our joys and sorrows





Авторы: Peter Lee


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.