Beyond - 昨日的牽絆 - перевод текста песни на английский

昨日的牽絆 - Beyondперевод на английский




昨日的牽絆
Yesterday's Bond
真摯在心裡伴妳吐愁懷
Sincere in my heart, I accompany you, pouring out your sorrows,
與妳共對喧嘩酒吧裡
With you in this noisy bar.
酒醉後的妳令我亂情懷
Your drunken state stirs my emotions,
厭倦矛盾紛擾妳心緒
Tired of the contradictions and troubles in your heart.
就讓夜靜吐心事
Let the quiet night reveal your secrets,
別讓舊日創傷牽絆著
Don't let the wounds of yesterday hold you back.
酒精飄浮沉溺的剎那
In the moment of alcoholic floating and indulgence,
盼妳有日說出心抑鬱
I hope one day you'll speak of your depression,
彷彿隱藏無邊的困惱
As if hiding boundless distress.
依稀生命是迷途
Vaguely, life feels like a maze,
她縱是飄渺但我願尋求
Even if she's elusive, I'm willing to seek her out.
滿是受創風霜蓋她臉
Covered in scars and weathered by hardship,
酒醉令她眼內倍覺浮遊
Drunkenness makes her eyes seem adrift,
似是墮進思想鬥爭裡
As if falling into an ideological struggle.
圍牆重臨妳身上
Walls close in around you again,
儘是昨日創傷牽絆著
Bound by the wounds of yesterday.





Авторы: Ka Keung Wong, See Son Ma


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.