Beyond - 過去與今天 (Demo) - перевод текста песни на английский

過去與今天 (Demo) - Beyondперевод на английский




過去與今天 (Demo)
Past and Present (Demo)
夜雨街中裡寧與靜 霧色燈影照我身
Night rain falls, a quiet street, misty lights shine on me.
在我的心裡常會問 幻變的都市四週
In my heart, I often wonder, as I look around this changing city,
可知我已放棄舊日的理想
Do you know I've given up on yesterday's dreams?
知否我也有個夢 要我醉倒
Do you know I also have a dream, a dream that intoxicates me?
就像 就像 就像
Just like, just like, just like
像那方的星光閃動 眼也會發光
The distant starlight, my eyes also shine.
仰望浮雲常變不定 暗裡嘆一聲
Looking up, the floating clouds constantly change, I sigh softly in the darkness.
衝出他朝崎嶇道上 那怕會退倒
I'll rush forward on tomorrow's rugged path, even if I stumble and fall.
試問誰人曾會考慮 過去與今天
I ask you, darling, who ever considers the past and present?
踏破這黑暗寧與靜 誰會管失意冷風
I'll break through this darkness and silence, who cares about the cold, disheartening wind?
幻變的都市誰過問 讓暖風緊靠我身
Who cares about this changing city? Let the warm breeze embrace me.
可知我已放棄舊日的理想
Do you know I've given up on yesterday's dreams?
知否我也有個夢 要我醉倒
Do you know I also have a dream, a dream that intoxicates me?





Авторы: Ka Kui Wong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.