Eric Chou - 負一分鐘 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский Eric Chou - 負一分鐘




負一分鐘
Negative One Minute
如果笑太尷尬就別再假裝
If my smile feels forced, I won't fake it anymore, girl.
如果在歡樂場合走掉被應許的話
If walking away from a joyful crowd is allowed,
為什麼總要在意別人的眼光
Why should I care about what others think?
難道選擇不一樣就是異類嗎
Does choosing a different path make me a freak?
誰懂我順從和叛逆的反差
Who understands the contrast between my obedience and rebellion?
誰給我除了對不對的第三種說法
Who offers me a third option besides right and wrong?
太多的聲音惡意破壞了想像
Too much noise maliciously destroys my imagination,
腦海中有個旋律在不斷掙扎
A melody in my mind constantly struggles.
我的心跳在暴動 我想有負一分鐘
My heart's racing, I wish I had negative one minute,
去推翻 Anything for my own
To overthrow anything for my own, girl.
讓另一個我 徹底改變我
Let another me completely change me.
聽夠了誰對我無聊的看法
I've heard enough of everyone's boring opinions about me,
受夠了活在表面世界盲目的長大
Fed up with living and blindly growing up in a superficial world,
這一刻停止現實對我的綁架
This moment stops reality from holding me hostage,
我決定不再欺騙自己說謊話
I decide to stop lying to myself.
我的靈魂都失控 誰給我負一分鐘
My soul is out of control, who'll give me negative one minute,
去倒退 Anything for my soul
To rewind anything for my soul, girl?
做原來的我 才是真的我
Being the original me is the real me.
我聽你說 聽誰說 總忽略心怎麼說
I listen to you, listen to everyone, always ignoring what my heart says,
盲目做 一直做 是為期待或服從
Blindly doing, constantly doing, is it for expectation or obedience?
可能不能 這一刻 就關掉所有困惑
Maybe, maybe not, at this moment, I'll turn off all the confusion.





Авторы: 周興哲, 陳學聖


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.