Jay Chou - 最偉大的作品 - перевод текста песни на английский

最偉大的作品 - 周杰倫перевод на английский




最偉大的作品
The Greatest Work
哥穿著復古西裝 拿著手杖 彈著魔法樂章
I'm dressed in a retro suit, cane in hand, playing a magical movement,
漫步走在莎瑪麗丹 被歲月翻新的時光
Strolling through the Samaritaine, a time renovated by the years.
望不到邊界的帝國 用音符築成的王座
An empire without borders, a throne built of notes,
我用琴鍵穿梭 1920 錯過的不朽
My piano keys traverse 1920, the immortality I missed, my love.
偏執是那馬格利特 被我變出的蘋果
Ah, obsession is that Magritte, the apple I conjured,
超現實的是我 還是他原本想畫的小丑?
Is it me who's surreal, or the clown he originally wanted to paint, dear?
不是煙斗的煙斗 臉上的鴿子沒有飛走
The pipe that's not a pipe, the dove on the face hasn't flown away,
請你記得他是個畫家 不是什麽調酒
Remember he's a painter, not some kind of cocktail, okay?
達利翹胡是誰給他的思索? (思索)
Whose thoughts gave Dali his curled mustache? (His thoughts)
彎了湯匙借你靈感 不用還我 (還我)
I'll lend you the inspiration of the bent spoon, no need to return it (Return it)
融化的是墻上時鐘還是乳酪?
Is it the clock on the wall melting, or the cheese, my sweet?
龍蝦電話那頭你都不回我
You don't answer me on the other end of the lobster telephone, my treat.
浪蕩是世俗畫作裡最自由不拘的水墨
Wandering is the freest, most unrestrained ink in worldly paintings,
花都優雅的雙腿是這宇宙筆下的一抹
The elegant legs of the flower capital are a stroke from the universe's pen, amazing.
漂洋過海的鄉愁種在一無所有的溫柔
Homesickness, crossing the ocean, planted in a tenderness devoid of all else,
寂寞的枝頭才能長出常玉要的花朵
Only on lonely branches can the flowers Chang Yu wanted grow, princess.
小船靜靜往返 馬諦斯的海岸
The small boat quietly goes back and forth on Matisse's shore,
星空下的夜晚 交給梵谷點燃
The starry night is left for Van Gogh to ignite, and adore.
夢美的太短暫 孟克橋上吶喊
The dream is too short, a scream on Munch's bridge, so near,
這世上的熱鬧 出自孤單
The hustle and bustle of this world comes from loneliness, my dear.
花園流淌的陽光 空氣搖晃著花香
Sunlight streaming in the garden, the air swaying with floral fragrance,
我請莫內幫個忙 能不能來張自畫像?
I ask Monet for a favor, could he do a self-portrait, by chance?
大師眺望著遠方 研究色彩的形狀
The master gazes into the distance, studying the shapes of colors, with glance,
突然回頭要我說說我對我自己的印象
Suddenly turns around and asks me my impression of myself, a trance.
世代的狂 音樂的王
The madness of generations, the king of music,
萬物臣服在我樂章
All things surrender to my movement, so classic.
路還在闖 我還在創
The road is still being forged, I'm still creating,
指尖的旋律在渴望
The melody at my fingertips is yearning, captivating.
世代的狂 音樂的王
The madness of generations, the king of music,
我想我不需要畫框
I don't think I need a frame, so rustic.
它框不住琴鍵的速度
It can't contain the speed of my keys, so swift,
我的音符全都是未來藝術
All my notes are future art, a gift.
日出在印象的港口來回
Sunrise comes and goes at the impressionist harbor,
光線喚醒了睡著的花葉
Light awakens the sleeping flowers and leaves, like a barber.
草地正為一場小雨歡悅
The grass rejoices in a light rain, a shower,
我們彼此深愛這個世界
We deeply love this world, with all our power.
停在康橋上的那只蝴蝶
That butterfly resting on the Cambridge bridge,
飛往午夜河畔的翡冷翠
Flies to Florence on the midnight river's edge, a ridge.
遺憾被偶然藏在了詩頁
Regret is hidden by chance within the pages of poetry,
是微笑都透不進的世界
A world where even smiles cannot penetrate, you see.
巴黎的鱗爪 感傷的文法 要用音樂翻閱
The scales and claws of Paris, sentimental grammar, to be perused with music,
晚風的燈下 旅人的花茶 我換成了咖啡
Under the lamp in the evening breeze, the traveler's flower tea, I swapped for coffee, a new sic.
之後他就愛上了 "苦澀" 這個復雜詞彙
Then he fell in love with the complex word "bitterness,"
因為這才是揮手向雲彩到別的滋味
Because that's the taste of waving goodbye to the clouds, a kiss.
小船靜靜往返 馬諦斯的海岸
The small boat quietly goes back and forth on Matisse's shore,
星空下的夜晚 交給梵谷點燃
The starry night is left for Van Gogh to ignite, and adore.
夢美的太短暫 孟克橋上吶喊
The dream is too short, a scream on Munch's bridge, so near,
這世上的熱鬧 出自孤單
The hustle and bustle of this world comes from loneliness, my dear.





Авторы: Jun Lang Huang, Chieh-lun Chou


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.