Joker Xue - 解解悶 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский Joker Xue - 解解悶




解解悶
Relieving Boredom
他拿著黃本本 測速儀對準
He's holding that yellow gadget, the speed gun aimed right at me,
想我路過的剎那記錄我的罪證
Trying to catch me in the act, document my transgression as I pass by.
你懷疑的那條線就是我的尾燈
That streak of light you suspect, darling, that's my taillight,
拍下我給你的飛吻
Capturing a flying kiss just for you.
下雨的清晨 那路面積起小坑
A rainy morning, the road surface dotted with little puddles,
我減的速又好像快要讓你得逞
I slow down, almost letting you get your way, it seems.
你根本不懂我們全都來自草根
You don't understand, we all come from humble beginnings,
別濺到沒傘的路人
Don't splash the pedestrians without umbrellas, love.
你千萬別當真
Don't take it too seriously, darling,
我沒讓你幾分
I'm not giving you that much of an advantage.
你先超越別人
Overtake the others first, my dear,
再陪我解解悶
Then keep me company, help me relieve my boredom.
我不是不認真
It's not that I'm not serious, sweetheart,
你承又不承認
Will you admit it or not, my love?
是龜兔的緣分
It's a tortoise and hare kind of fate we have.
你不算我的敵人(聽別人
You're not really my enemy (listen to others).
你系上紅繩繩 胳膊就變猛
You tie on a red string, your arm suddenly gets stronger,
你把該漂移的地方都改成翻滾
You turn all the drifting spots into tumbles,
還拜著愛坐四輪車的諸葛先生
And you pray to Mr. Zhuge Liang, lover of four-wheeled chariots,
1米九一尊
A 1.9-meter-tall figure,
看著好唬人
Looks quite intimidating, doesn't it?
下雪的黃昏 我下車扶個老人
A snowy dusk, I get out of the car to help an old man,
你搖下車窗的鬼臉好像已得逞
That grimace you make from your car window, looks like you've finally won.
可是你說你說有沒有一種可能
But tell me, darling, is there a possibility,
我套你圈兒了 所以在等等
That I've set a trap for you, so just wait a little longer?
Take your time
Take your time,
Never mind
Never mind,
Take your time
Take your time,
Never mind
Never mind,
你千萬別當真
Don't take it too seriously, my dear,
我沒讓你幾分
I'm not giving you that much of an advantage.
你先超越別人
Overtake the others first, love,
再陪我解解悶
Then keep me company, help me relieve my boredom.
我不是不認真
It's not that I'm not serious, sweetheart,
你承又不承認
Will you admit it or not, my love?
是我兩沒緣分
It's just that we're not meant to be,
也不是一路人
Not the same kind of people.
你氣得圓滾滾 卻技不如人
You're fuming, all puffed up, but your skills are lacking, darling,
原來你早對我的才能心生嫉恨
Turns out you've been jealous of my talent all along.
還帶著擁護者們
And with your supporters in tow,
扯著雞的嗓門(想做個掌門)
Screaming like chickens (wanting to be the leader),
想領軍 卻沒有水準
Wanting to lead the pack, but without the skill.
人生的路程 不要走任意門
Life's journey, don't take shortcuts, my dear,
你快進美好過程著實有點愚蠢
Your fast-forwarding through the good parts is rather foolish.
我最痛恨給少年打雞血的歌聲
I despise those motivational songs that pump up the youth,
反復在上鎖的旅程
Repeatedly on this locked journey.
你拿著木棍棍 在懟我車門
You're holding a wooden stick, poking at my car door,
原來你也想得到我的同款靠枕
Turns out you want the same neck pillow as mine.
我可以再送你剪刀門
I can even give you scissor doors, too,
加上敞篷(親愛的掌門)
Plus a convertible (dear leader).
你變這樣 我也有責任
I'm partly responsible for you becoming like this.
不想踩油門 當每次路過小鎮
I don't want to step on the gas, every time I pass through a small town,
想碰碰運氣遇到失去過的故人
Hoping to get lucky and run into someone I've lost.
我身上留著為你洗不掉的圖騰
I carry a totem for you that can't be washed away,
算我無悔的青春
Consider it my youth without regrets.





Авторы: Joker Xue


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.