NMIXX - FEIFEI - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский NMIXX - FEIFEI




FEIFEI
FEIFEI
愛上你 總會流言蜚蜚
Falling for you, there's always gossip swirling around
聽說你 對待情像馬戲
I hear you treat love like a circus
開心過便失憶 欣賞過便唾棄
Forgetting after the joy, discarding after the thrill
愛你 同時亦要憎自己
Loving you, I also hate myself
仿似懸崖上戀愛 其實有多精彩
Like loving on a cliff's edge, how thrilling could it be?
全憑自欺欺騙我贏得到愛
It's all self-deception that makes me think I've won your love
危牆下的愛 承受太多悲哀
Love beneath a crumbling wall, bearing too much sorrow
我恨我應該 躲開
I hate that I should have walked away
我厭棄 聽這是是非非
I'm tired of hearing all this right and wrong
到最尾 決定盲目愛你
In the end, I choose to love you blindly
應該我是該死 不可以沒有你
Perhaps I deserve to die, I can't live without you
流言替你盡力倒轉黑白
The rumors strive to turn black and white for you
跟你懸崖上戀愛 其實有多精彩
Loving you on a cliff's edge, how thrilling could it really be?
全憑自欺欺騙我贏得到愛
It's all self-deception that makes me think I've won your love
危牆下的愛 承受太多悲哀
Love beneath a crumbling wall, bearing too much sorrow
我恨我應該 放開
I hate that I should let go
若是錯愛 我不敢揭開
If it's a misguided love, I dare not uncover it
殘酷應該 流淚應該
I should cry, I should feel the cruelty
苦澀無味地戀愛 難道有天花開
Loving you bitterly, could there ever be a blossoming day?
埋沒自尊心這過程可有愛
Is there any love in this process of burying my self-respect?
流言下的愛 前面太多的比賽
Love under the weight of rumors, too many battles ahead
注定要分開
We're destined to part ways





Авторы: Baksa Gimm, Ka Wing Lee


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.