Victor Wong - Hello - перевод текста песни на английский

Hello - Victor Wongперевод на английский




Hello
Hello
過目不忘變成金魚腦 一場球就累倒
A photographic memory now like a goldfish, tired out after just one game of ball.
明明食量比從前都小 啤酒肚卻更飽
My appetite's smaller than it used to be, but my beer belly's fuller, darling.
再逞強日夜顛倒 就聽見身體哀嚎
If I keep pushing myself day and night, I'll hear my body scream in pain.
花花世界不如 在家好
The dazzling world is no match for the comfort of home, sweetheart.
哈囉哈囉 未來的這個我
Hello, hello, my future self,
終於讓雄心壯志解脫
Finally free from my ambitious drive.
哈囉 走過的已足夠
Hello, I've done enough,
站在頂樓向年輕揮手
Standing on the rooftop, waving to my younger years.
那個意氣風發的年少 停在風景轉角
That spirited youth, paused at the turning point of the scenery.
旅程後半微笑輕鬆跑 累了喝茶蹺腳
The second half of the journey, a relaxed smile, a cup of tea, and my feet up.
想什麼長生不老 一個人活多無聊
What's the point of living forever? It's so boring alone.
機關算盡不如 糊塗好
Better to be blissfully ignorant than to scheme and calculate, my love.
哈囉哈囉 放鬆的這個我
Hello, hello, this relaxed version of me,
終於能為了自己蹉跎
Finally able to dawdle for myself.
哈囉 心自由真享受
Hello, my heart is free, what a joy,
不遺不憾把青春送走
Sending off my youth with no regrets.
誰把膠原蛋白偷走 又把脂肪堆在皮肉
Who stole my collagen and piled fat onto my skin?
誰害我 體重失守
Who made me lose control of my weight?
誰讓腰椎膝蓋酸痛 又讓細紋爬上額頭
Who made my back and knees ache and wrinkles climb my forehead?
這一堂 人生必修
This is a compulsory course in life.
哈囉哈囉 變慢慢的生活
Hello, hello, life at a slower pace,
關不住憧憬蠢蠢欲動
But my yearning for adventure is still stirring.
哈囉 往前走不寂寞
Hello, moving forward, not alone,
向昨天揮揮手
Waving goodbye to yesterday.
哈囉 放鬆的這個我
Hello, this relaxed version of me,
內在的孩子沒離開過
The child within has never left.
哈囉 心自由真享受 懂得快樂也懂得憂愁
Hello, my heart is free, what a joy, understanding happiness and sorrow.





Авторы: Hans陳思翰, Victor Wong, 黃婷


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.