何韻詩 - 天使藍 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский 何韻詩 - 天使藍 (Live)




天使藍 (Live)
Angel Blue (Live)
不再相信天使 卻信凝望你時
I no longer believe in angels, but I believe when I look at you,
本性難移 凡心會動過不已
My true nature will change, and my heart will beat non-stop.
只要戀愛幾次 誰還能像幼兒
After a few relationships, who can be like a child,
不會懷疑 無知到像個天使
Without any doubts, as innocent as an angel?
*若插翼難展翅 情願因你脫下純白羽衣
*If it's difficult to spread my wings, I'm willing to take off my pure white feathers for you.
戀愛難 不想更難
Love is hard, I don't want it to be harder,
苦戀那時 不得已
The pain of unrequited love is unbearable,
慢慢地學會痛心
Slowly learning to be heartbroken,
慢慢地學會化身
Slowly learning to transform
普通人 還怎能
Into an ordinary person, how can I still
無償地 拚命愛別人
Love others unconditionally and desperately?
慢慢地習慣碎心
Slowly getting used to being heartbroken,
慢慢地明瞭情感的陰暗
Slowly understanding the darkness of emotions,
才可跟你走得更近
Only then can I get closer to you,
(怎給你這天使之吻)*
(How can I give you this angelic kiss?)*
天國跟我很遠 情人留在眼前
Heaven is far away from me, but my lover stays with me,
不會團圓 迷戀也有福 不敢抱怨
We will never be together, but it's also a blessing to be infatuated, I dare not complain,
不會視而不見 純真總被歲月去污染
I will not turn a blind eye to innocence, it will always be tarnished by time,
反正 誰都會有這一天
But everyone will eventually experience this.
Repeat
Repeat
慢慢地學會痛心
Slowly learning to be heartbroken,
慢慢地學會化身
Slowly learning to transform
普通人 還怎能 無邪地
Into an ordinary person, how can I innocently
撲入那風塵 慢慢地習慣碎心
Throw myself into the dust? Slowly getting used to being heartbroken,
慢慢地墮進無底的深吻
Slowly falling into a bottomless kiss,
比登上仙境更吸引
It's more alluring than ascending to heaven.





Авторы: Wyman


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.