吳國敬 - 心的變改 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский 吳國敬 - 心的變改




心的變改
Heart's Change
心的改变
Heart's Change
心的变改在控制之外
Changes of heart are beyond my control,
令美梦难圆壮烈的恋爱已不可再
Making dreams difficult to fulfill, heartbreaking love cannot be repeated.
是妳心的变改热爱变伤害
It's your heart's change, love turns into hurt,
剩孤单的一个泪水只得坚忍肚内
Leaving me lonely and heartbroken, I can only hold back the tears.
强调这一切是负累
Emphasizing that all this is a burden,
无助与空虚那日能灭去 wo ... ...
Helplessness and emptiness, can they ever be extinguished? ...
妳敢将心更改不敢去爱
You dared to change your heart, you dare not love,
妳怕去爱却没由来
You fear love for no reason.
一颗真心早一片片撕开
A sincere heart was torn into pieces,
抛开放开没法再忍耐
Letting go, unable to endure any longer.
是妳没留我亦不感到爱的可爱
It's you who didn't keep me, nor did you feel the loveliness of love.
就算七州四海地角与天外
Even if it's the seven continents and four seas, the ends of the earth and beyond,
就只得这一个为妳可牺牲真心永在
There is only one heart like this, sacrificing for you, forever true.





Авторы: Jim Lee


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.